Das Volks Vintage Volkswagen Gruppe

Long Island's source for the aircooled Volkswagen Hobby

Looking for new school project beetle

The place to put out your call for help finding your dream VW.
Forum rules
FOR CAR ADS :

Please limit five images per ad. A good mix is best, a 3/4 shot from the drivers side front, a 3/4 shot of the passenger side rear, an interior shot, a shot under front hood, and one of the engine. Please list any major work recently done [ie: engine or transmission replacement]. Tune-up's, brake jobs, or new tires are not considered "major work." Also please disclose any significant issues [ie: rust or loud knocking sounds].

We recommend that you shoot as many pictures as you can in a well lit area. Please show details of any problems. You can supply all these images to any of the potential buyers so they know what they are getting into [both good and bad] before going much further.

FOR PARTS ADS:

Again, limit the photos to five per ad. List years the parts fit, part number if you have it, condition of the part [ie: the windshield wiper motor works], contact info and price.

Last but not least please provide contact info [e-mail address and or phone number] and most importantly, how much you want for the car.

Looking for new school project beetle

Postby greasemonkey » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:10 am

I am looking for a project beetle to work on with my intro to automotive class. Had Raj'sold thing at school and it was great until they told me to remove it because it was a German staff car. Anyway, looking for a complete car. Car can have some rust issues in common areas, but can’t be a rust bucket otherwise it will never get done. I would rather a standard hardtop so I don’t have to worry about so much bracing if pans and channels are to be done. It would also be good to be able to split project in two parts. Anyway, school gives me nothing so my budget is low. Probably $500-$700.
Thanks
Adam
greasemonkey

First Name: adam

Re: Looking for new school project beetle

Postby BradleyVW » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:08 am

Adam, I have a project I think it’s a 67 that you can have. It has good floors and heater chanels. It is missing a few parts, but does have an engine (core). No title.
BradleyVW

Return to Cars wanted